These are my essential must have and most used products which I use to create that everyday look, most especially a daytime look which is also corporate world appropriate.
1) Foundation – Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (Cadiz)
I really like the breathable feel of this foundation and all I find I need is a pea sized amount for light coverage. It’s really good for full coverage too when going for that flawless, glam look.
2) Concealers – Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Caramel/ Ginger), Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer (Ginger)
I use the combination of the two creamy concealers to highlight my under eyes and also use to highlight the areas I like the light to hit when creating a fully contoured look. I use the soft matte concealer to tidy up my brows, it feels so soft and is so easy to blend which helps to avoid that halo effect.
3) Eyebrow – M.A.C Pro Longwear Fluidline (Dipdown)
For the longest time I have been using the fluidline to draw my brows instead of an eyebrow pencil. It is a lot thicker and darker in consistency however has the kind of staying power I’m more comfortable having. I tend to touch my face a lot and have occasionally wiped away my brows during the day… picture that! Ha!
4) Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (Translucent)
I mostly use this translucent powder to set my under eye concealer and find it helps my concealer to stay put all day. I also use the powder to set any highlighted areas if going for more than a basic look.
5) Blush/Highlight – M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish (Cheeky Bronze)
For a simple daytime look I tend to use a highlighter as a blush, perfect balance of colour and shimmer.
6) Lipstick – Tom Ford Lip Color Matte (Pussycat)
Clearly one of my favourite lipsticks, the texture is so moisturising and glides on so easily. This shade of pink is my everyday go to, love it!
I will share tips on how I apply each of these products so look out for that in a future post. What are your must have products? Let me know in the comments.